Last night it poured and then rained, and then poured some more. I figured with all that we would have woken to a clear hot day but that was not to be.
Still cloudy when we woke up, we took out time getting ourselves ready for the day and decided that it would be a good day to check out things in town and maybe do some shopping. I have to say that although I do like shopping and am not normally overly concerned about the price when it's something I like, I found things here to be pretty expensive. For example, a tube of chap stick costs $4.00.....yikes, I mean, it's only chap stick and while my lips felt a little better when I applied it, they certainly didn't scream..."Wow, that's some awesome sh-t!". But I forgot my chap stick, so I guess they got me there.
I also bought a local photo of Hawksnest Bay and hopefully that makes up for my camera going on the fritz. We did look around for a disposable camera but couldn't find anyone that carried them...too bad because I would have paid through the nose for one of those!
Since we were out we ate lunch at the Waterfront Bistro which was just right and after a little more walking around we headed back to the villa where we sat around the pool and then made a dinner out of all our leftovers.
Tonight is pina colada night at the villa!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment